We’ve developed processes, systems and set ourselves challenging performance objectives, to continuously improve our service and the general working environment for our team.
How we work:
- We can provide you with a schedule of forthcoming visits, if required for work permits.
- For consistency, we aim to send the same team members for all of your visits.
- We will advise you of any changes to the schedule as soon as possible.
- Our teams complete electronic site visit reports after every visit. Upon request, we can provide you with a copy for your records.
- If any hazards or concerns are identified whilst working on site, we will notify you immediately.
- To review the quality of our work, we arrange regular site reviews and complete audits.
- We complete customer feedback reviews on an annual basis.
- Any complaints, incidents or service failures will be fully investigated, following our process for non-compliance.
- All calls and emails are recorded, and we aim to respond to any query on the same day.
- We complete site-specific compliance requirements requested by our clients in a timely manner.
At Shed we take Health & Safety very seriously. So much so, all our senior managers have been accredited with IOSH Managing Safely.
As members of the SAFEcontractor and CHAS programme, you can be rest assured that we have been thoroughly assessed and deemed to be a quality operator in this sector. Only those companies meeting the highest standards are included on the SAFEcontractor register.
All Shed staff complete Emergency 1st Aid at Work certificates within one year of joining the team.
Full Risk Assessments, Method Statements, COSHH management and Training Records are available upon request.