We are the trusted ground maintenance providers for some of the UK’s largest organisations, from distribution depots to internationally renowned universities.
You can count on us to take thorough care of your grounds. At Shed, our expert team will give you complete confidence. So much so, you can simply leave us to get on with it - that's when we know we’re doing our job right.
We will survey your site and create a bespoke maintenance programme, personally tailored to suit your specifications and budget.
Our services are delivered by experienced and fully-qualified operatives. We work to the highest health and safety standards, have fully comprehensive insurance and develop site specific risk assessments and method statements.
Furthermore, we pride ourselves on our environmental standards. For example, our investment in modern battery powered equipment has enabled us to minimise our carbon footprint, while reducing noise pollution and, thereby, any disruption to your day.
Our award-winning and accredited grounds maintenance services:
- Grass cutting, formal and general amenity
- Weed management
- Invasive species management (including Japanese Knotweed)
- Litter clearing, including fly tipping and specialist cleaning
- Shrub and border maintenance
- Tree surveys and surgery
- Moss and algae treatment
- Hedge and conifer reduction
- Refurbishing and re-landscaping
- Wildflower planting
- Car park and line marking
- Environmental and biodiversity consultations
- Winter maintenance services
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you, get in touch with our ground maintenance team today.